Friday, January 11, 2013




1. My goal from now on is to carry my camera around more frequently so that I can capture all of the little moments that I always regret missing when I'm not toting my camera around.

2. Today is the last weekday of Christmas break. NKU actually got 4 weeks off this year, so now I really do feel relaxed and ready to go back. Hopefully the feeling lasts!

3. Being listed as "Single" on facebook cracks me up. I'm always getting ads for dating websites, motherhood, convents, etc. It's almost like facebook is more concerned about my vocation than I am right now. Here are a few that have popped up recently:


I'm not sure where the LDS ones came from, as I am Catholic. 

4. My Grandparents gave me this amazing book as a gift, and I can't put it down. There are so many cool photographs inside!





5. It's only January, and I'm already getting anxious for outdoor concerts, baseball games, swimming, and just being outside in the sun. I am, however, still enjoying hoodie season.

6. I'm heating up a can of skyline chili for dinner tonight. Mmmm delicious :)



7. Recently I've been getting burned out easily while working out, and I finally decided it's because I'm getting bored of the same old play list on my ipod. So I started 'quick mixing' metal, punk, pop, Disney, and oldies on my Pandora station. I know it's silly, but it really does help!


1 comment:

  1. How did I miss that you posted this days ago?!?!?!

    Great post! My favorite ad has to be the "Would you date Tim Tebow?" one! Oh, that book looks awesome!

    Now I want Skyline.

    ReplyDelete