Thursday, May 3, 2012

                                                     http://www.conversiondiary.com/ 


One: This is my very first blog post! I loved the idea of "quick takes" after reading my sister Rachel's blogThe Philosopher's Wife. Plus, I love making lists, so this seems like the perfect way for me to get started!


Two: I LOVE photography! That's what this blog will be about for the most part. I'm a photo/business major at Northern Kentucky University and hope to make a living out of my passion.

Three: They might not be doing great this season, but the Cincinnati Reds have a special place in my heart.  I'm working at the stadium this summer as a photographer!

I love seeing the big screen flash "Reds Win!"



Four: I'm a VERY proud aunt of an INCREDIBLY cute little girl, and I need to visit her and her parents sometime soon!


"Let me help you with that camera, Auntie Sarah!"


:)




Five: I took my last final as a Junior yesterday, and now I'm on Summer vacation! Which means more time to take fun photos like this one:



I strapped glow sticks to a friend and had her jump on a trampoline for me!
 I'll write more about this technique in a different post.



Six: Now that classes are over and I will actually have some free time, I'm hoping to learn how to play the guitar that's been sitting in my room for the past two years! It hasn't been completely useless... It's starred in a handful of photographs.


My guitar!



Seven: The Summer isn't all about kicking back and relaxing (though that's one of the best parts!). It's also about all of the fun festivals, concerts, and exciting events that go on! I'm especially excited for the rock concerts coming up... Shinedown here I come!! :) 

 
Rock on the Range 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so here's the first... but where's the second!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, check out this post!

    IT"S THE SAME ONE THAT WAS HERE BEFORE!

    ReplyDelete